Minecraft Skins — March 29, 2013, 5:00 am
Minecraft Baby Skin Screenshot:
How to Install Minecraft Baby Skin:
- Download Minecraft Baby Skin
- Once you have downloaded a skin you will need to head to http://minecraft.net/profile.
- Log into your account and then upload your skin.
- Now when you open Minecraft your character should have the skin that you chose!
Download Minecraft Baby Skin:
- Settlement with Different House Styles Map
- Golestandt’s Den Map
- CaptainSparklez with only one command block Map
- Palm Heights Modern Skyscraper Map
- Norwegian Jewel Cruise Ship Map
- Apogee Stadium with “Touchdown” Rollercoaster Map
- Spring Casual Skin
- Grigori Rasputin Skin
- Winnie The Pooh Skin
- Penguins Skin