Minecraft Maps — April 10, 2013, 5:00 am
The build contains:
- 6000 wood blocks, 7000 bricks and 3000 stone bricks.
- 3 easter eggs
- 150 x 40 x 80 blocks worth of mansion
- a sitting room/dining room/kitchen, 4 guest rooms and a master bedroom
Minecraft Haunted House Map Screenshots:
TEXTURE-PACK: Download here
How to Install Minecraft Haunted House Map:
- Download Minecraft Haunted House Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft Haunted House Map: