- – Cage Trap
- – Heavy Trap (Used for deer and other heavy mobs later in the mod, Still working on this trap.
- – Light trap (Used for smaller mobs)
Was thinking perhaps a campfire block with a tent block as well to match the hole Hunter theme that I have going, I think that will add a nice ambiance to the mod and game
Mob Traps Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
How to install Mob Traps Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Modloader
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Mob Traps Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- Minecraft Valley of the Paladins Map
- Minecraft Cascade Modern Mansion Map
- Minecraft Jungle Mountain Hub Map
- Minecraft RPG Hero Skin
- Minecraft Aroma1997s Dimensional World Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Aroma1997Core Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]
- Minecraft CompactWindmills Addon for Industrial Craft 2 [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Doge Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4]
- Minecraft EvilCraft Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4]
- Minecraft FreezeCam Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]